MiSCA is empowering youth and families by creating a community of cyclists who otherwise may not have found the sport. MiSCA now serves more than 350 kids and 150 coaches throughout the state with new clubs/teams forming all the time. In the fall, MiSCA holds a professionally-run youth-only mountain bike race series and had 6 races in 2018. We provide coach training and support through a certification program which requires skills clinics, first aid/CPR training, background checks, and more to ensure safe and consistent education is provided to our youth. Additionally, MiSCA has programming focused on getting more girls active in the sport by creating girls-only events where girls feel welcomed and ensuring girls are included equally in all aspects of the organization. Cycling is truly a lifelong sport and our mission is to create a fun environment where everyone can experience the joys of the outdoors.
D&D Bicycles 2019 MiSCA Race Series
Dates for our fall race series are now finalized. More details HERE.
- August 25: Addison Oaks, presented by Cycletherapy Bicycles
- September 8: Fort Custer Rec Area
- September 15: Brighton Rec Area, presented by Wheels In Motion
- September 29: River Bends, presented by Fraser Bicycle
- October 6: Merrell Trail
- October 13: Bloomer Park, presented by Newton Timing