The Student Advisory Committee consists of current or recent MiSCA student-athletes to provide input on the direction of the organization. Through attending regular MiSCA Board meetings and working on projects, committee members learn about organizational leadership, decision making, fundraising, event planning, and teamwork.
Josh, Jake, Isaac, Max, and Ethan being welcomed to the 2018-2019 MiSCA Student Advisory Committee.
- Ethan Heist, Lake Orion Community Schools ’26
- Jake Marks, Brighton Area Schools ’22
- Max Mitchell, Northville Public Schools ’22
- Isaac Ruple, Lake Orion Community Schools ’31
- Josh Vande Berg, Brighton Area Schools ’20
- Regan Abramson, Brighton High School ’20
- Sienna Gibson, Lake Orion High School ’19
- Justin Kreger, Cycletherapy Orange Krush ’17
- Josh Vande Berg, Brighton High School ’20
Interested in Joining for next year?
We are seeking leadership-minded student-athletes to help shape the direction of the organization! All interested and committed students are encouraged to apply, regardless of age or racing ability. Applications to join the Student Advisory Committee must be submitted by September 15 to be considered. Chosen students will be announced at the State Championship race and term will run through the end of following year’s race series when the next committee is announced.
- To fully participate in the process, committee members should attend regular meetings, in-person or via conference call, typically once per month. If accepted, applicants pledge to attend 2 in-person Board meetings and 3/4 of all scheduled meetings.
- Fundraising is an important function in any non-profit Board and committee members should participate in these efforts. If accepted, applicants pledge to raise a minimum of $100 in direct support for MiSCA via traditional fundraising efforts or new corporate sponsors, by the completion of their term.