Race #5 – MiSCA 2018 Cannonsburg MTB XC Race
October 14 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm$15 - $35
Race #5 of the D&D Bicycles 2018 MiSCA Race Series.
Every mountain bike race series can use a course with a little elevation change. With plenty of rolling hills, challenging climbs and exciting descents Cannonsburg Ski Area does not disappoint! Ample room for staging and team tents makes viewing and racer support accessible for families. This year we will provide additional restroom facilities. Park staff plans to open the food deck so spectators and racers can stay fueled for all the action. We look forward to this racing this fun venue again in 2018. Limited overnight trailer camping may be available, contact park for more information.
These are student-only races for Elementary, Middle, and High School-ages. No team, no problem – students can participate as individuals.To be eligible to race, students must be registered in Sports Illustrated Play ($50 annually). Additionally, the rider will register for the races they plan to participate in (additional cost).
- Please apply for financial assistance if price is a concern https://www.miscabike.org/wp-content/documents/ScholarshipApplication.docx
- Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/155312715127675/
- Registration Website: https://www.miscabike.org/register (create your account now, registration opens March 1)
Download the course map: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TrBScd4YuECd_yo_ru14kRi5A_Pw_eqh
- VARSITY: 3 Advanced Laps (16.5 miles)
- JUNIOR VARSITY: 2 Advanced Laps (11 miles)
- ADVANCED MIDDLE SCHOOL: 2 Advanced Laps (11 miles)
- NOVICE: 3 Beginner Laps (9 miles)
- MIDDLE SCHOOL: 3 Beginner Laps (9 miles)
- UPPER ELEMENTARY: 2 Beginner Laps (6 miles)
- LOWER ELEMENTARY: 2 Beginner Laps (6 miles)
- BALANCE BIKES: Course will be around our infield area not in the trail system. Race will last approx. 15 mins.