- This event has passed.
Girls Only: Quick Skills Clinic & Group Ride (ILRA)
May 5, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmFree
Come check out the awesome new rides from all the top brands at the Spring Bike Demo at Island Lake! The More Girls on Bikes committee will be hosting a Quick Skills Clinic and Group Ride at the same time as the bike demo – check in at the MiSCA tent.
Demo Day details can be found on MCMBA.org – http://site.mcmba.org/index.php/events/spring-bike-demo
Start at 12 pm (Sign in at MiSCA tent)
– 12 participant max
– participants will receive 1 free raffle entry for “She Beest” (XS) bike shorts or women’s (medium) Giro MIPS system helmet valued at ~$100 each, must be present to win
– Introduction/greeting from Liv, D&D, MiSCA coach
– Learn pre-ride “ABC safety hand check”, discuss trail/group ride etiquette, safety
– More discussion and/or Q&A if time allows
– Leave for group ride on Demo Day course at 12:15 (parents are required to ride with the group)
– Return to MiSCA tent and raffle drawing at 1:30
Participation in the clinic and group ride are free, but you are required to have the recreation passport to enter state parks.