Student Advisory Committee
The Student Advisory Committee consists of current or recent MiSCA student-athletes to provide input on the direction of the organization. Through attending regular MiSCA Board meetings and working on projects, committee members learn about organizational leadership, decision making, fundraising, event planning, and teamwork.
Josh, Regan, Sienna, and Justin being welcomed to the 2017-2018 MiSCA Student Advisory Committee.
- Regan Abramson, Brighton High School ’20
- Sienna Gibson, Lake Orion High School ’19
- Justin Kreger, Cycletherapy Orange Krush ’17
- Josh Vande Berg, Brighton High School ’20
Interested in Joining for 2018-2019?
We are seeking leadership-minded student-athletes to help shape the direction of the organization! All interested and committed students are encouraged to apply, regardless of age or racing ability. Applications to join the Student Advisory Committee must be submitted by September 15 to be considered.
- To fully participate in the process, committee members should attend regular meetings, in-person or via conference call, typically once per month. If accepted, applicants pledge to attend 2 in-person Board meetings and 3/4 of all scheduled meetings.
- Fundraising is an important function in any non-profit Board and committee members should participate in these efforts. If accepted, applicants pledge to raise a minimum of $100 in direct support for MiSCA via traditional fundraising efforts or new corporate sponsors, by the completion of their term.